“Studies show that people who use Tapping recover very quickly from whatever ails them, often in just a few sessions. Whether you use it to reduce physical symptoms or for changing limiting beliefs, Tapping has the effect of releasing the emotional memories associated with your symptoms or beliefs.”
~DR. CHRISTIANE NORTHRUP
Have You Tried Everything & Nothing Seems to Work?
For those who have spent weeks, months, or even years trying various drugs, counseling, and other therapies in a desperate search for relief from various emotional problems or physical ailments, Energy Psychology techniques like EFT Tapping may come as something just short of a miracle.
THESE TECHNIQUES MAY BE THE ANSWER FOR YOU IF ANY OF THESE APPLY TO YOUR SITUATION
- You’ve experienced the loss of a loved one or relationship
- You struggle with sadness and/or depression
- You’re easily triggered by people or situations
- You are having trouble with relationships
- Having trouble relaxing or sleeping
- You are sick and/or lethargic
- You have a physical condition and nothing seems to help
- You’re sick of not trusting yourself
- You would like to increase self-confidence and resilience
- You are willing to let go of limiting beliefs and negative self-talk
- Your commitments to yourself and others are out of balance
- You want a clearer vision… Or your vision is so big you’re overwhelmed
- You are clear about where you want to be, but you continue to make self-destructive decisions
- You’re craving more purpose in your life
- You’re in transition in your life
- You are ready to focus on yourself and nurture your personal development
Tools of the Trade
The majority of the techniques I use fit into a type of energy therapy called Energy Psychology. Energy psychology addresses the relationship of the human energy system with mental, emotional and even physical issues.
We’ve each had our own unique journey and resources, but because of the vast number of modalities I use, I customize each session to the client. Together, we co-create the experience, deciding which techniques are the most resonant, the most effective, and many times the most fun for that individual.
Much of the success I have with my clients comes not only from the techniques we use, but also knowing what to clear – negative emotional events, patterns, beliefs, and other blockages that prevent wellbeing. The other key to seeing positive results lies in knowing exactly what to apply those techniques to, so there’s definitely some detective work involved. Below is just a sampling of the various techniques that I use with my clients…
Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT/Tapping)
Tapping is a form of Energy Psychology that breathes fresh air into the healing process by borrowing from the Chinese meridian system (the body’s energy circuits). While acupuncture, acupressure and the like have been primarily focused on physical ailments, Tapping points also at underlying emotional issues that are at the root of the problem. By combining the physical benefits of acupuncture with the cognitive benefits of conventional therapy, Tapping provides a much faster, more complete treatment of emotional issues, and the physical and performance issues that often result. While related to acupuncture, Tapping does not use needles. Instead, we mentally “tune in” to specific issues while tapping or pressing certain meridian points on the body with our fingertips. Properly done, Tapping appears to balance disturbances in the meridian system and thus often reduces the conventional therapy procedures from months or years down to minutes or hours.
Transformational Quantum Healing (TQH)
TQH is a GENTLE, yet powerful modality that combines the most recent research on the brain, energetic healing, and quantum physics together into one groundbreaking technique. TQH harnesses the energetic systems that are in place in the universe to promote healing and blends them seamlessly with energetically encoded statements that work to rewrite the ineffective programs and patterns that no longer serve us. While TQH may appear similar to other healing modalities, numerous factors set it apart, not the least of which being the incorporation of the universal healing power of Love. The result is a protocol that provides healing on every level; mind, body, and spirit. Among the many benefits of TQH that differentiate it from other methods:
- No need to dredge up the past (making it very gentle)
- No need to have specific memories around the problem
- It works on a global level (making it much faster)
- The conscious and subconscious minds work together so there is no resistance to change
Faster Emotionally Focused Transformations (FEFT)
FEFT is a powerful transformational tool that addresses the entire mind/body system, which includes what you think and how you process your thoughts, emotional issues or trauma, and the body’s physical responses.This very effective stress relief technique integrates the most effective elements of:
- EFT Tapping
- NLP (Neuro-linguistic Programming)
- BSFF (Be Set Free Fast)
- Spiritual understanding
- Scientific research on the mind’s great ability to transform itself
The belief system with FEFT is that, you are not broken; you are just successfully creating what you don’t want. This is a very empowering concept. If you are creating what you feel and experience, then you have the power to change it. One of the greatest aspects of FEFT is that it is fast, direct and to the point!
Emotional Clearing Method (ECM)
ECM is a technique that incorporates numerous emotional release techniques plus procedures learned from the latest developments in neuroscience, neuroplasticity research, and the effects our emotions and beliefs have on our biology. You don’t need to know the root cause of the negative emotion or limiting belief in order for ECM to work on releasing it; quite the contrary actually. ECM works best with the unconscious mind or ‘gut’ feedback. The process itself feels like a guided visualization and is very relaxing, yet is highly effective.